Here are a few highlights:
- He said his new strategy was something that rhymes with "bucket list." He repeated "bucket" after mentioning several initiatives, such as immigration.
- Referring to people still believing he's a Muslim, he said he's been so busy "all while finding time to pray five times a day."
- Admitting that some people still think he's "arrogant and aloof," he said, "Some people are so dumb."
- About Hillary Clinton, he said the economy is so bad, "I had a friend, just a few weeks ago, she was making millions of dollars a year, and now she's living out of a van in Iowa.
- What's the real value of the Correspondents' dinner?
- Is it surprising to hear President Obama speak in this way? Did he cross the line in any way?