- Engagement: how much interaction the company's posts receive
- Impact: the level of reach to constituencies
- Responsiveness: how quickly the company replies to specific users' comments
Of all the brands Engagement Labs analyzes, Nordstrom is doing the best, according to a write-up by Forbes:
"Upscale fashion retailer, Nordstrom, is a top performer on Facebook FB +0.00% and Twitter TWTR -1.20%. On Facebook, Nordstrom has the highest eValue average score on the list at 93.11. It has enjoyed fan growth of 89,536 within the one-month tracking period and attracted 380.57 likes per 1,000 fans-the highest on the entire list."
Engagement Labs also follows Vloggers and has highlighted YouTube stars PewDiePie, Smosh, Rhett & Link, and others.
- What is your favorite brand, and how would you rate its levels of engagement, impact, and responsiveness on social media? What examples do you see of interaction?
- How, if at all, does a brand's use of social media affect your purchase decisions?